Toshiba Air Conditioning
Toshiba is famous for many appliances, yet they are known as the experts in air conditioning systems. With their innovation, Toshiba introduced the inverter technology, which means higher efficiency and more power for its customers. Toshiba makes no compromise on its quality, and with its slimline units, you don't have to worry about space.
If you're looking for some change in the air or considering replacing your old AC, let Quick Air take charge!
Quick Air is a trusted Toshiba service provider. It deals with the customers and provides all the services and repairs professionally. We are here to provide you with the best service from start to end. Our well experienced team will take the burden off your shoulders. Call us at 1300 730 896 to have experienced technicians right at your doorstep.
Toshiba Air Conditioner Range
We have a wide range of Toshiba products that we supply, install, and repair.
- Single Split Air Conditioning System
- Multiple Split Air Conditioning System
- Ducted and Inverter Ducted Systems
- Ceiling Cassette and Under Ceiling Systems
Split System Air Conditioning
Toshiba delivers the best when it comes to innovation. Split Systems are very popular in Australia.
- The hybrid inverter technology ensures that you get all-in-one! Enjoy cool air in summers and when winter settles, switch it with a remote to enjoy a cozy home.
- Signature IAQ filter inhibits the growth of any bacteria. Toshiba self-cleans with a reverse cycle process, reducing humidity and hindering allergen growth.
- The best deal is a 7-year warranty to have service and repair on the go!
- The Multi-Head Split System is a major plus these days. It upgrades your existing system for heating and cooling for various rooms by running only one outdoor compressor.
Quick Air takes care of your space with multiple heads split up to five Toshiba air conditioning systems.
Inverter Ducted Air System
Want a complete home climate control? Toshiba provides a central unit to serve multiple rooms.
- Reverse technology ensures high cooling and heating levels. It also reduces energy consumption.
- DC twin rotary compressor enables quiet performance.
- The slimline ductwork of Toshiba makes it efficient for all spaces.
- The optical zone controller has a thermostat that gives you control of various rooms. It gives you the power to control time and temperature for every room.
Cost of Toshiba AC System
Toshiba is one of the most renowned brands in Australia. It continues the legacy of providing a range of heating and cooling systems. The comfort level and ease of use will surely make you spend a little more when Toshiba introduces innovative technology.
Google the Unit prices. However, the installation services may vary. Ducted air conditioning systems are generally more complicated and take time and effort.
Quick Air delivers its best services through expert technicians with a fixed price quote and no hidden charges. On-spot inspection fulfils all the expectations of the customers.
Quick Air offers packages that may suit you with instalments. It provides you with various budget plans making it easy for you to pay later.
Quick Air Services and Repair
Quick Air has years-long experience working with HVAC and air conditioning systems. It provides long-term solutions to your problems. We are committed to providing satisfactory services for any repair. We clean the equipment to provide fresh air for you and your family.
Other than that, our technicians are at your doorstep within an hour for any repair and service. With 24/7 availability, you just have to give us a call at 1300 730 896 and leave it to us!
Frequently Asked Questions
Got any questions? We are here!
- How long will it take to install a Toshiba Air Conditioner?
- How much will the job cost?
- Are you and your technicians licensed?
- Can we pay through debit or credit cards?
- Can I book via email?
- Can I book in advance?
- How can I be sure you will come on time?
- How can I maintain my Toshiba appliance for long-term use?
- What if I need a spare part for my Toshiba appliance?
- Why is the indoor unit of my AC not working properly?
It depends on the circumstances. We will provide the details once we evaluate the job.
No new expenses will surprise you in bills. Our friendly technicians will assess and estimate a fixed price for your job. We also offer a flexible schedule for the job if needed.
Quick Air is a registered HVAC qualified for any electrical and roofing work.
Sure, you can. We accept all types of cards.
You can book simple web bookings, and we can reach out.
Give us a call at 1300 730 896 to book our services.
Our online tracking technology works best for its customers. They receive a friendly reminder when the technician is on his way.
Toshiba offers the best that it has to offer. We can provide you with various tips to get your appliance durable. Make sure to clean the filters biweekly. This will maintain the airflow and avoid the accumulation of dust.
Always go for annual or biannual HVAC Maintenance checkups to remove any possible issues. Contact your service provider for such tasks since they know better about your appliance.
Toshiba produces spare parts for all the appliances. You just have to inform us and find our expert at your home to sort it out for you.
Quick Air advises certain things to find any error.
- Check for air filters and clean them if required.
- Look for any open space in your room.
- Check the inlet and outlet for any blockage.
- See whether the room has any heating/ cooling devices.
If you can't handle the problem yourself, reach out to us on 1300 730 896. Quick Air will do the work for you without any hassle.