TECO Air Conditioning
About the brand Teco and its history
Teco Electric and machinery co. Ltd. is a Taiwanese company founded in June 1956. Now headquartered in Taipei in Taiwan, this company started as an industrial motor manufacturer. By 1970, it entered the home appliance market as a manufacturer of air conditioners. Their product range and quality became top-class after beginning a joint-venture with Westinghouse Electric, forming its classic motor. Later, in 1995, they even acquired Westinghouse Electric (USA) as their own.
Today, Teco is a multinational conglomerate manufacturing and distributing products around the globe. Their areas of business include home appliances, M&E construction, system automation, motor development, and finally, the latest, turbines from wind energy. It rules the global market mainly with their most important product - the motor.
Even though their experience in the air conditioning market is over 50 years, they started bringing their products into Australia only 30 years ago. Their main focus was on home appliances like; air conditioners, freezers, refrigerators, washing machines and also, electric motors. Today, due to their quality and product toughness s along with readily available spare parts, Teco is very popular in Australia (also, in New Zealand).
Product Range of Teco in Australia
- Electric Motors like low and high-voltage motors, also Invicta vibrator motors, drives, drive selectors, and soft starters, and also smart motors.
- Home appliances like air conditioners, laundry-related systems, cooking systems like; ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, refrigerators, and finally living systems like purifiers and all.
Air conditioning systems from Teco in Australia
These models are mounted high on the ceiling, so there is no need for holes in the walls. Includes two units - the indoor unit for air conditioning and the outdoor unit that acts as the condenser with a fan. Both the units are connected through pipes and wires. There is an environmentally friendly refrigerant used for heat exchange between the indoor and outdoor units.
The split systems from Teco are all reverse cycle air conditioners. It means they can cool down the rooms during hot summers and heat them during cold winters. Also, embedded with the smart inverter technology, the system consumes very little power, thereby helping us to save money.
Similar to a split air conditioner, but capable of cooling or heating the entire house or large spaces. In this system, there are multiple indoor units attached to a single outdoor unit. The capacity varies depending on the model.
Built for heavy capacity rooms or large spaces. The ducted systems are capable of zoning. It means we can control the areas to be conditioned and taken care of. They are highly efficient in design.
Suitable for small spaces. Mostly requires a hole on the wall to mount it.
Light Commercial Cassette Systems
Suitable for commercial buildings and rooms. It is highly efficient and very quiet when operating. Fitted on ceilings. The distribution of air is equal to cool equally in all locations.
Quick Air, Your Ultimate solution to all HVAC related problems - installations, repairs and service.
- Our branches are spread across Australia covering all states and major cities like; Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, etc. So, feel free to contact us wherever you are. We can access you swiftly and easily without losing much time.
- Our technicians are highly qualified and experienced in repairing all HVAC systems from Teco. Our professional and fast work is our biggest attraction. All are insured and checked for good working order.
- Our company is very confident in the work of our technicians. So, we stand by them and provide an additional warranty to all our customers, thereby taking away any worries from the customer side.
- Please note that the warranty is available for any works, l be it installation, service, or even repairs done by our technicians.
- We value our customer’s time the most. Because of this reason, once our services are booked, we try to reach you and sort out your problems as soon as possible - at the very least, on the day of booking.
- Our support team is available 24/7. So, feel free to contact us at any time. Your satisfaction is our first and topmost priority.
- We can fix all issues related to HVAC systems. So, we are like a one-stop solution for all your problems. Try our services once and you will be our customer forever. Grab your phone and ring us. Don’t hesitate.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Teco aircon suitable for extreme temperatures?
- Why is there a water leak from the aircon’s indoor unit?
- Bad odour coming out of the aircon. Why?
The best temperature for the aircon to work is normally between 5-35 degrees. The outside temperature is also a factor.
The possibility is that the drain valve for the condensed water is blocked.
Either there is mould growth inside the aircon, or the filters are dirty.