Sanyo Air Conditioning
About the brand, Sanyo
Sanyo Electric Co., Ltd. is a Japanese electronics company that gained its popularity in the global electronics market with a few products like batteries and power storage products such as; solar cells, air conditioners, televisions, etc. Their products were good in both design and quality; thus, they quickly made their name in the market.
Sanyo had more than 230 subsidiaries and affiliates, but by 2004, the financial crisis led to them being merged into the Panasonic group. Today, the Sanyo brand has vanished from most of the world, unfortunately, except for the USA, Mexico, and Canada. Even in Australia, there is nothing left from the brand Sanyo. If in case, anyone is still using HVAC solutions from Sanyo like an air conditioner, worry not, we are here to help you in case of any repairs or requirements for services.
The only reason a few products from Sanyo still exist in the USA and Canada is because of the popularity their products gained there.
History of the brand, Sanyo
As mentioned before, the birth of the brand Sanyo was in Japan in 1947. Moriguchi, in Osaka prefecture, to be exact. It was founded by Toshio Lue, brother-in-law of Konosuke Matsushita, the founder of the Panasonic group. Toshio was also a former employee of Matsushita. The beginning of the production was at a bicycle-making plant that had been abandoned and was given by Matsushita.
In the next 20 years, they came up with many products like Japan’s first plastic radio, washing machines, etc. By 1970, they were introduced to the USA by Howard Ladd, who was the Executive vice president and COO of Sanyo Corporation. By the end of the 1970s, under the leadership of Mr. Ladd, Sanyo grew to be a multinational corporation with millions of satisfied customers. It continued to acquire companies under its name and kept on growing. There were small losses for the company along the path, but nothing severe until 2004.
The 2004 earthquake in Japan caused the Semiconductor plant to collapse, which caused Sanyo to face heavy financial losses. Slowly, the company kept on falling. Soon, Panasonic purchased major shares from Sanyo, owning it fully.
Note for the customers
As mentioned above, the brand Sanyo is no more. So, no products are being sold under the name of this brand. If you still have aircon or HVAC solutions from this brand still, it is possible that sooner or later, it will need to be replaced. We can provide the necessary advice for selecting a replacement. Also, our technical team is well trained in handling Sanyo products, too. So, we can service or repair your Sanyo aircon easily.
Services provided by the QuickAir team for your Sanyo air conditioner
- Checking the thermostat of the air conditioner.
- Checking for leakage of refrigerant, and also whether it is sufficient or not.
- Changing filters if damaged and cleaning them.
- Complete checkup of all mechanical moving parts, greasing them if necessary. Checking for damage in the electric and electronic component sections.
- Checking and cleaning the duct for any blocks that may cause less airflow. Ensuring there is no hard and harmful build-up lumber inside the valves and pipes.
- Motor service with coil vending.
- Detecting carbon monoxide emissions and sorting them out.
Why would you choose the Quick Air team and not the other service personals?
- Our business and services are spread across Australia targeting most of the states and their main cities like; Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Perth, etc. So, wherever you are, we can get to you easily.
- Our technicians are experts in HVAC problems related to Sanyo. They are insured and professional in their work. They are experienced in hands-on repairs and services which makes us the best option for you.
- The work done by us, whether it be installation, service, or repair, is granted a warranty for customer satisfaction. It proves how confident we are regarding the work of our technicians.
- We focus on saving your time. So, we always try to sort out your problems as soon as possible after our services have been booked.
- We are specialized in all sorts of HVAC problems. So, you can contact us regarding any HVAC issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Sanyo products worth buying?
- Is a warranty available for services regarding Sanyo through Quick Air?
- How do I know when to refill the gas in my Sanyo Aircon?
Definitely yes. They were always better in quality and budget-friendly. But unfortunately, the brand Sanyo is no more. So neither are their products. The old products may still exist though.
Definitely, yes. We provide a warranty for installations, services, and also repairs done by our professional technicians.
The answer is never. Do not ever try to refill or change it. If you think there is a leak of gas or shortage, contact a professional team as soon as possible. Firstly, the gas is poisonous. Secondly, if an unauthorized person with no knowledge tries to open the chamber, it may cause more damage.