Midea Air Conditioning Systems
About the brand Midea
Midea is a Chinese brand founded in 1968 in Guangdong, a coastal province in South China. Since then, the company has spread its business rapidly across the globe. Today, Midea stands as one of the top global brands covering more than 195 countries with 21 manufacturing units spread across the world.
Currently, Midea stands tall at 312th position on the Fortune Global 500 list, which ranks the leading brands in the world based on their revenue. The annual global revenue of the company is estimated to be more than 40 billion USD.
With more than 40 years of experience thriving in the global market, today, the brand Midea has over 350 million happy customers around the globe. The innovative approach in creating quality products throughout their journey has enabled them to be called one of the top electronics (home appliances mainly) manufacturers in the world.
Midea opened up its services in Australia in 2019 focusing mainly on-air conditioners, small home appliances, ovens, microwaves, and also dishwashers.
Just like their new motto, “Make Yourself at Home”, they plan to launch their entire top-quality product range in Australia soon and make their mark in the Australian electronic markets.
The product range of Midea, Australia
- Air conditioners
- Kitchen Appliances like ovens, microwaves, exhaust fans, etc.
- Small appliances like rice cookers, kettles, coolers, and stand fans
- Lamps and lights
- Vacuum cleaners
- Heavy-duty air conditioners
- Commercial microwaves and ovens
Types of Midea Air Conditioners in Australia
High-Wall Split Air conditioners
These are attached high on walls. It includes an indoor unit and an outdoor unit. The outdoor unit includes the compressor section and the fan. A coolant (gas) is present inside for heat transfer.
Mostly, it includes both heating and cooling options, that is, it may be a reverse cycle air conditioner. The product comes in 3 series - the Apollo, the Xtreme, and the Breezeless.
The Portable Air conditioners
These are mini air conditioners suitable for easy transport. It is very easy to operate and is perfect for small rooms or spaces under 30 sq.m. In addition to conditioning the air, it also acts as a dehumidifier. The cooling capacity ranges from 2.5 to 3.5 kW. The AC belongs to the smart home appliance category and works with less noise (nearly 60-62 dB). It includes an easy-to-wash filter, so clean it regularly.
Window Box Air Conditioners
It needs a window hole on the wall to be attached. It is heavier in size but lasts longer. It is suitable for cooling small spaces only. It is a single-purpose air conditioner. At present, only one model is available in this category to purchase in Australia. Filters are easily detachable compared to the wall-count system.
At present, only a cube-shaped dehumidifier model is available to purchase in Australia from Midea. This system belongs to the smart range being able to be controlled using a mobile application. It can be extended to increase size. It is compact in design, works with very little noise, and is also highly energy-efficient.
Need to Install, Service, or Repair - QuickAir is there for you
- We are experts in dealing with all HVAC-related problems. So, you don’t even have to think about a second option when it comes to dealing with your HVAC systems.
- Our service team is always ready to rush in to sort out your needs. So, feel free to contact us 24/7. Your wish is our command!
- Our technicians are all insured, well experienced, and familiar with the latest technology of Midea.
- Our branches are spread across Australia; we are capable of reaching out to you easily.
- We are capable of sorting out almost all of the HVAC-related problems to perfection, thus we guarantee a warranty to you for our services.
- We make sure we sort out your problems on the same day itself after the booking is registered. A happy customer is our biggest asset.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a legit warranty available for Midea appliances in Australia?
- How can I maintain my Air conditioner properly?
- How can I know when to refill the gas in my air conditioner?
- Is Midea a good brand to buy from?
Yes, there is a legit warranty for the appliances you purchase from this brand. We are there always to help you out in this matter if anything goes wrong.
Make sure the electrical connections are all well set. Clean the filters regularly, to avoid straining the air conditioner, and thereby causing other components to get damaged or make the fuse blow off.
Lastly, always service the air conditioner regularly with the help of a professional team to avoid major problems.
Firstly, unless there is a leak, you don’t need to refill the gas. Secondly, never try to refill the gas on your own. One wrong move can mess up the aircon. Opt for a professional service.
Yes, Midea is a global brand with tons of happy customers. Their products are innovative and of top quality.