Honeywell Air Conditioning
About the brand Honeywell
Honeywell International Inc. is a multinational conglomerate based in America. Their main field of business is in solutions of productivity and safety, aerospace, performance materials and technologies, and finally, building technologies. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, it is one of those firms that rule the market with its vast number of products and facilities. It was formerly headquartered in New Jersey.
The birth of Honeywell was during 1906 at Wabash, Indiana by Mark Honeywell, to manufacture and sell his product, a mercury seal generator.
The period between 1920 and 1935 was considered as their period of merging and acquisitions. Then after that period, their company started expanding globally to Canada, Japan, England, etc., increasing their revenue and employee number to more than 3000.
World War II caused the company to enter engineering and develop military-based systems like camera stabilizers, C1-autopilot which was used to drop atom bombs precisely over Japan in 1945, precise fuel tank indicators, etc. The next 10-20 years marked their entry into a number of other fields like; home appliances, aerospace, building, and industrial controls, etc.
Today, the company stands as a global leader with their products in all fields with over 100,000 employees working in manufacturing and other units spread across the world with a revenue of about 33 billion US dollars. It is ranked 94th in 2021 on the Fortune 100 company list.
Another notable point about this group is that they were able to reduce their carbon footprint from over 5000 kilotons per year to 2248 kilotons in mere 7 years (2014 to 2021). This is a fantastic achievement for a manufacturing company.
Even though Honeywell is a defence contractor and specialized product manufacturer, their home appliances, including the air conditioners, are of great quality. In Australia and New Zealand, Honeywell employs over 1500 employees in different sections.
Product Range from Honeywell in Australia
- Air conditioners, Air monitors, and air purifiers
- Door Chimes, Electronic bikes, and fans
- Filters, generators, and heaters
- Hand dryers and humidifiers
- Home security
- Lighting and bulbs
- Safety products
Air conditioners from Honeywell
The main thing to be noted is that the air conditioners from Honeywell are not the wall-mounted type. They are all portable models. So, they are suitable for small or middle-sized rooms or spaces only (up to 700 sq.m). Most models are not just air conditioners, but also heaters and dehumidifiers. It is like an all-in-one technology product.
The refrigerant used is R410A which is very environmentally friendly compared to other refrigerants like CFCs. Very quiet operation (below 60 dB A).
The system is embedded with an evaporation section that can automatically remove or clear the water automatically.
Even though it can dehumidify up to 700 sq.m, it can only heat space less than 500 sq.m. Smart to a limit with digital LED display. Fitted with a multiple-speed fan (high, low, and medium) to suit your requirements.
Quick Air - Your partner to solve any HVAC issue, whether it be installation, repair, or service.
- We have our expert technician team sort out all of your HVAC problems and not just the air conditioning stuff. So, feel free to contact us whenever you like for all your HVAC-related problems.
- Our branches are spread across major states and cities like; Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, etc. across Australia. So, wherever you are, we can access you easily and take care of your HVAC problems swiftly.
- Our technicians are highly skilled and experienced in working on HVAC-related problems of Honeywell products. Also, they are efficient and professional in their work. We also make sure our technician team is insured and tested regularly to ensure the safety and peace of our customers.
- Our service team is available 24/7. So, anytime, feel free to contact us. We will take care of your problems as soon as possible.
- The happiness and satisfaction of our customers is very important to us. So, to keep it going, we provide a warranty for all the works such as; installation, repair, or service by our technician. It also shows our confidence in the skills of our technicians.
No more hesitations. Just take your mobile and ring us at 1300 730 896
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the spare parts readily available for Honeywell air conditioners and other HVAC systems?
- What should we do in case of a musty smell or odour coming from the air conditioner?
- Is Honeywell an Australian Brand?
All the spares for repairing Honeywell products are readily available in most parts of Australia. If any parts are not available, there is an option for quick transfer from their closest manufacturing sector.
First of all, check the filters for any dirt or dust. If found, clean it or replace the filter in case of any damage. Otherwise, check for any mould growth inside the aircon. Make sure to do this quickly once the smell is detected because inhaling mould is harmful to us.
No, Honeywell is an International brand based in the USA.